Harford Hockey Fest Tournament
Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Harford Hockey Tournament Regulations
- Only the team’s head coach and the referee on the field will discuss any questions or disputes.
- If a dispute is discussed during a game, the clock will continue to count down, the time will not be placed back on the clock.
- There will be no time out during a game.
- The first team listed is home team and they will get possession of the ball. The away team will choose direction.
- There will be no central horn. The ref will keep time on the field.
- All games must start on time.
Disqualification will occur if:
- A player playing for the team is not listed on the roster
- A player is listed on more than one roster for the tournament
- A high school player is listed on the roster or participates in the tournament
- Any false information is given on the registration form or roster
- Any abrasive conduct by the coach, team players or parents is displayed